The Salvation Army is responding to Hurricane Ian, providing food, drinks, shelter, emotional and spiritual care and other emergency services to survivors and rescue workers. For additional information, visit our news section. To see photos and videos of our relief operations, visit our gallery.
Service Statistics (Updated Daily):
- 381255 Meals
- 264126 Drinks
- 161524 Snacks
- 0 Active Mobile Feeding Units
260 Disaster Workers have given 170647 hours of service
Emotional and Spiritual Care to 16048 people
- 9850 Cleanup kits (per kit)
- 13453 Cleaning Supplies / Tools (per order)
- 14683 Comfort / Hygiene Kits (per kit)
- 17161 Food Boxes (per order)
- 28904 Other Food Items Distributed (per item)
- 35459 Infant Supplies (per order)
- 35358 Meals Ready to Eat (MREs) (per item)
- 10143 Water (per case)
Service Locations (Updated Regularly):
How To Help:
Your generosity enables The Salvation Army to serve those in need and to fight back against the pain caused by hurricanes, fires, floods, tornadoes, winter storms and other catastrophic events.
Give Online: helpsalvationarmy.org
The Salvation Army,
P.O. BOX 1959
Atlanta, GA 30301
Please designate: ‘Disaster Relief - Hurricane Ian’ on all checks.
Text GIVE to 52000 to donate $10 automatically through cell phone bill.
When you support Salvation Army disaster services, 100% of your donation is applied to the disaster relief operation you select. And The Salvation Army NEVER applies an administrative fee to any disaster gift.