For more detailed information, please refer to the news section.
March 2019 Tornado Outbreak: Fast Facts
When disasters strike, The Salvation Army is there providing emergency assistance to survivors and first responders. As the tornados impacted Alabama and Georgia, The Salvation Army is serving those in need and, with your support, we can stay on the frontlines of any crisis. Statistics on this page update automatically.
- 5,726 Meals
- 3,241 Drinks
- 5,116 Snacks
- 9 assigned Mobile Feeding Units (Canteens) and 1 in service.
- Emotional & Spiritual Care to 280 individuals
- 191 Clean-up Kits
- 37 Personal Hygiene Kits
- 21,114 hours of employee and volunteer service
- 2,361 Meals
- 845 Drinks
- 2,393 Snacks
- 3 assigned Mobile Feeding Units (Canteens) and 1 in service.
- Emotional & Spiritual Care to 59 individuals
- 190 Clean-up Kits
- 4,216 hours of employee and volunteer service
To view photos of our disaster response please click here