For more detailed information, please refer to the news section.
March 2019 Tornado Outbreak: Fast Facts
When disasters strike, The Salvation Army is there providing emergency assistance to survivors and first responders. As the tornados impacted Alabama and Georgia, The Salvation Army is serving those in need and, with your support, we can stay on the frontlines of any crisis. Statistics on this page update automatically.
- 2,615 Meals
- 2,196 Drinks
- 1,973 Snacks
- 6 assigned Mobile Feeding Units (Canteens)
- Emotional & Spiritual Care to 216 individuals
- 25 Personal Hygiene Kits
- 2,604 hours of employee and volunteer service
- 2,361 Meals
- 845 Drinks
- 2,393 Snacks
- 3 assigned Mobile Feeding Units (Canteens) and 1 in service.
- Emotional & Spiritual Care to 59 individuals
- 190 Clean-up Kits
- 676 hours of employee and volunteer service
To view photos of our disaster response please click here