The Salvation Army is responding to Hurricane Ida, providing food, drinks, shelter, emotional and spiritual care and other emergency services to survivors and rescue workers. For additional information, visit our news section. To see photos and videos of our relief operations, visit our gallery.
Service Statistics (Updated Daily):
- 454431 Meals
- 220067 Drinks
- 137787 Snacks
- 1 Active Mobile Feeding Units
255 Disaster Workers have given 110897 hours of service
Emotional and Spiritual Care to 27060 people
- 8748 Cleanup kits (per kit)
- 8009 Cleaning Supplies / Tools (per order)
- 12797 Comfort / Hygiene Kits (per kit)
- 9147 Food Boxes (per order)
- 1140 Other Food Items Distributed (per item)
- 1226 Infant Supplies (per order)
- 1349 Personal Protective Equipment (per item)
- 0 Bibles, Brochures, Tracts (per item)
- 916 Water (per case)
- 20398 Water (per gallon)
- 859 Tarps / Plastic Sheeting (per item)
Service Locations (Updated Regularly):
How To Help:
Your generosity enables The Salvation Army to serve those in need and to fight back against the pain caused by hurricanes, fires, floods, tornadoes, winter storms and other catastrophic events.
Give Online: helpsalvationarmy.org
The Salvation Army,
P.O. BOX 1959
Atlanta, GA 30301
Please designate: ‘Disaster Relief - Hurricane Ida’ on all checks.
Text GIVE to 52000 to donate $10 automatically through cell phone bill.
When you support Salvation Army disaster services, 100% of your donation is applied to the disaster relief operation you select. And The Salvation Army NEVER applies an administrative fee to any disaster gift.